Thursday 4 June 2009

Tired Of Hype With MLM Home Businesses And Information Products?

Tired Of Hype With MLM Home Businesses And Information Products?

Are you tired of hype? I am sure that you, like me you have read sales pages where you are promised the earth and delivered very little. Whether it was selling information products about how to market online or it is promoting a business opportunity.

I have seen claims of incomes where they show so called bank statements, cheques and Paypal statements. They show regular incomes and extremely high ones as well. I came across one which was put up by someone I know, they had a picture of a mansion and a yacht. They own none of these and could not afford either of them. When I confronted them, they said "Well I might own them one day" All I can say it is misleading and is not fair on people who spend good money one products and business opportunities.

  • Can you really make a large income online? Yes you can, but it takes time and effort.
  • Can it be done for free? You can market your product or business opportunity for free, you can join affiliate schemes free, but most if not all mlm/network marketing/business opportunities have a requirement to pay a monthly fee or qualify to earn an income. You can often join for free, but you need to upgrade.

I have joined many different opportunities (some scams) and only put online ones that I make an income from. I will be writing some reviews about individual opportunities in the days and weeks to come along with updates about how the opportunities perform, minus the hype.

If you get past the hype that people are selling online, you need something else and that is a training and support package. There will be more about that in the future.

If you want to know about any specific opportunities drop me a line and I will give you all the information I can. If you are interested in an easy opportunity to start with which you can use to promote any futue opportunities, blogg or website it is worth visiting this site.

http://www.linkbrander.com/go/77112

  1. Free to join
  2. Start earning every week after a one off payment of $10
  3. No recruiting needed
  4. It does not matter if you ae fist or last to join you get paid the same percentage as every other member.
  5. Never missed a payrun date
  6. I have posted tickets to the support team and had replies within the hour or 24 hours, unless they have emailed telling members there may be a delay.

This is a great maketing resource that will pay you a weekly payment.

BEWARE. This is a very successfull progam and some clones have stated to pop up, this can sometimes be scam artists who have seem a successfull opportunity and started a program of their own to rip people off. This is not always the case, so just take care and remember this is the original and credible business opportunity.

http://www.linkbrander.com/go/77112

No comments: